This Week’s Pre Orders – Cities of Sigmar, Orruk Warclans and Middle Earth!
This week’s pre orders are up for Cities of Sigmar, Orruk Warclans and Middle Earth – something for everyone! Dont forget to order from Element Games to help support the site and save money on RRP too!
The Cities of Sigmar are blazing strongholds of light and hope amidst the deadly wilds of the Mortal Realms.
Battletome: Cities of Sigmar is your guide to the mightiest bastions of Order in the mortal realms – and the grand armies of humans, aelves and duardins that bravely fight to defend them. Inside, you’ll discover just what life is like for the Mortal Realms’ “ordinary” inhabitants – the countless sub-cultures, guilds and tribal groups that band together to fight for Sigmar and the pantheon of Order. Rich art, lore and seven short stories penned by renowned Black Library author Josh Reynolds bring the world of the Cities of Sigmar to life.
Meanwhile, a vast set of allegiance abilities and faction rules allow you to field powerful combined forces of Order units themed around the seven most famous Cities of Sigmar. Perhaps you’ll harness the myriad war machines of the Greywater Fastness, or field a rapid-strike force from Tempest’s Eye – the choice is yours, and with warscroll battalions, artefacts and dozens of warscrolls to choose from, the possibilities are endless. What’s more, you’ll find loads of top painting tips, colour schemes, bespoke missions, Path to Glory rules and more – this is the ultimate resource for any Cities of Sigmar collector!
This 128-page hardback book contains:
– A history of how the Cities of Sigmar were founded, including guides to the seven greatest metropolises in the realms
– Seven thrilling stories penned by renowned Black Library author Josh Reynolds
– Tips for collecting Cities of Sigmar Citadel miniatures and rules that allow you to fight battles with them on the tabletop
– 54 warscrolls representing the citizenry of the Cities of Sigmar – humans, aelves and duardin alike
– Allegiance abilities that bestow a wide selection of battle traits, command traits, artefacts of power and unique spell lores upon your Cities of Sigmar collection
– A battleplan representing the heroic efforts of a Cities of Sigmar army to relieve an ally besieged by the forces of darkness
– Rules themed around the seven most famous Cities of Sigmar, as well as a powerful warscroll battalion for each city
Warcroll Cards: Cities of Sigmar
Muster your forces with the drilled efficiency of a Freeguild General with this invaluable Cities of Sigmar Warscroll Cards set! Inside, you’ll find loads of nifty resources for keeping track of your troops in the heat of battle. Warscroll cards make referencing relevant rules simple – just grab the ones you need before your game, and you’re set! Meanwhile, a set of tokens let you track command points, command abilities, ongoing spells and more with ease.
This set contains:
– 54 Warscroll Cards
– 2 card token sheets, designed to represent a variety of on-going effects.
Kick off or expand your Cities of Sigmar army with this money-saving boxed set, designed to give you the core of your army and make getting stuck in with Warhammer Age of Sigmar simple. Inside, you’ll find a heavily armoured force of duardin hailing from the Dispossessed and Ironweld Arsenal – perfect for a force from the heavily industrialised Greywater Fastness, and playable in any Cities of Sigmar army!
Inside this set, you’ll find:
– 1x Warden King – a stalwart Duardin leader ideal for leading for your forces.
– 1x Cogsmith – a master engineer who makes your war machines even more effective in battle, armed with a cog axe and a grudge-raker shotgun
– 10x Ironbreakers – the nigh indomitable shieldwall of the Cities of Sigmar, clad in heavy armour and capable of weathering the heaviest of assaults (These can be optionally assembled as Irondrakes – armoured duardin wielding deadly flame-spitting ranged weaponry)
– 1x Gyrobomber – an aerial war machine of the Ironweld Arsenal specialised in bringing death from above, also buildable as a fast-moving gyrocopter
This set contains 13 miniatures, and is supplied with 1x 50mm Round Base with Flying Stem, 11x 25mm Round Bases and 1x 32mm Round Base.
Get a head start on your Cities of Sigmar army with this money-saving boxed set! Containing the core of your army, it’ll making getting beginning a new collection simple. Inside, you’ll find a deadly raiding party of Scourge Corsairs, ready to battle for your Anvilgard army – or any Cities of Sigmar force you like!
In this set, you’ll find:
– 1x Black Ark Fleetmaster – a skilled and deadly commander to lead your forces
– 10x Black Ark Corsairs – fast-moving and versatile raiders armed with your choice of blades or repeater handbows
– 1x Kharibdyss – a terrifying, regenerating monstrosity that can also be assembled as a War Hydra
– 1x Scourgerunner Chariot – a rapid-striking, monster-slaying chariot that can also be built as a heavily armoured Drakespawn chariot
This set contains 13 miniatures, and is supplied with 2x 120mm Oval Bases and 11x 25mm Round bases.
With a mighty cry of ‘Waaagh!’, the warclans of the orruks shake the Mortal Realms to their core.
In the Mortal Realms, there are those who fight for justice, those who fight for glory, and those who fight to serve the wills of their all powerful gods. Orruks, on the other hand, fight for nothing but the sheer brutal fun of it! Sound appealing? Then Battletome: Orruk Warclans is for you! In this 104-page hardback battletome, you’ll find a complete guide to the vast and brutal warclans of the Orruks – the dead ‘ard Ironjawz, and the tribalistic, savage Bonesplitterz. You’ll discover the brutal (and often hilarious) history of the greenskins in the Mortal Realms, and their twin-headed god, Gorkamorka, illustrated with rich art that brings their world to life.
Meanwhile, a set of allegiance abilities allow you to field your Bonesplitterz and Ironjawz models on the tabletop with powerful faction rules of their own that let you master their distinct strategies and ways of war on the tabletop. You can even combine your armies into one massive Big Waaagh! – a combined horde of Orruks with faction rules representing the devastating magical energy created by such a destructive gathering! Warscroll battalions, magical spells, command traits, artefacts and more give you a vast degree of choice for customising your collection – from monstrous cavalcades to armoured hordes, you’ll have loads of choice as to how your army looks. What’s more, the book contains painting tips and different colour schemes to inspire your collection, as well as bespoke missions and Path to Glory rules that are perfect for organising your first battles with your Orruk horde.
This book contains:
– Armies of the Waaagh! – rules for fielding your Orruk Warclans army in games of Age of Sigmar, Ironjawz allegiance abilities, including a table of battle traits, two command trait tables, two artefacts of power tables, a mount trait table, a Warchanter Warbeats table, and the Lore of the Weird spell table
– Background, abilities, command abilities, command traits and artefacts of power for each of the following warclans: Ironsunz, Bloodtoofs, and Da Choppas
– A battleplan which epitomises the way the Ironjawz wage war. Includes objectives for both sides, deployment map, special rules, and victory conditions
– Bonesplitterz allegiance abilities, including a list of battle traits, two command trait tables, two artefacts of power tables, and the Lore of the Savage Beast spell table
– Background, abilities, command abilities, command traits and artefacts of power for each of the following warclans: Bonegrinz, Icebone, and Drakkfoot
– A battleplan which epitomises the way the Bonesplitterz wage war. Includes objectives for both sides, deployment map, special rules, and victory conditions
– Big Waaagh! allegiance abilities, including a list of battle traits, command abilities, and a variety of other allegiance abilities
– Path to Glory campaigns – rules for creating a Orruk Warclans warband for Path to Glory. Includes Champion Rewards Table, and Followers Rewards Tables
– 12 warscroll battalions for fielding different combinations of models
– 19 warscrolls
– Pitched Battle Profiles for all units featured in this battletome, including min/max unit sizes, points values and battlefield roles
Spend less time leafing through your battletome and more time SMASHIN’ with these invaluable Orruk Warclans Warscroll Cards – an essential resource for any Megaboss on-the-go. Inside, you’ll find loads of handy resources for keeping track of your Waaagh! in even the best of scraps. A set of quick-reference warscroll cards making checking your units’ rules simple, while a set of tokens let you track command points, command abilities, ongoing spells and more with ease.
This set contains:
– 19 Warscroll Cards
– 2 card token sheets, designed to represent a variety of on-going effects.
Get all the main rules you use for Warhammer Age of Sigmar in one handy location with the Warhammer Age of Sigmar Gaming Book – a nifty collated rulebook combining the Core Rules, content from the General’s Handbook 2019, Malign Sorcery and beyond for your convenience.
Perfect for matched play fans looking for a nifty way to reference commonly used rules at tournaments or just for gamers at home looking to get playing fast with minimal bookkeeping, the Warhammer Age of Sigmar gaming book contains:
– The Core Rules – the basic rules for Warhammer Age of Sigmar, giving you the foundation upon which all your battles are based
– Additional matched play and Pitched Battle rules – perfect if you’re attending events or tournaments
– 31 matched play battleplans, offering you a vast degree of choice in how you choose to conquer the Mortal Realms
– Rules for battling in each of the Mortal Realms, complete with game-changing Realmscape Features and powerful spells of the Mortal Realms
– A huge selection of Artefacts of the Realms, giving every army a vast selection of magical items and weapons for using in your games
The breaking of the oath pledged to Isildur lies with this King of Ages past. Though cursed, and his body long since reduced to dust, his spirit lingers on until he honours his word. Upon the arrival of Aragorn, this king agrees to take up arms against the armies of Mordor – the oath that was promised will finally be fulfilled and the dead will at last find the peace they so desperately crave.
This set contains the King of the Dead and two of his lieutenants, Heralds of the Dead. Each of these three Heroes can lead a warband of the Dead of Dunharrow, allowing you to use much larger armies of these spectral warriors in your games. The King of the Dead is a terrifying foe, able to slay even the mightiest warrior with a single blow, while the presence of Heralds of the Dead augments their spectral liege.
This plastic kit contains 14 components to make three models – the King of the Dead and two Heralds of the Dead, each supplied with a Citadel 25mm Round Base.
Rules for the King of the Dead can be found in the Armies of The Lord of the Rings™, and Heralds of the Dead in Gondor at War.
When the King of the Dead leads his forces to war, he deserves dice to match – and with them lurking in the twilight between worlds, dice that glow in the dark are particularly fitting!
This set of eight six-sided dice, each measuring 16mm, are themed around the Army of the Dead. As each one glows in the dark, you can see what you’ve rolled no matter where you are, and the ‘6’ face is embossed with some of the intricate patterning from the King of the Dead’s helmet.
The Army of the Dead dice come packaged in a gem plastic container with a gold lid that features the infamous runic script found on the One Ring.
Leave a Reply