Today’s Pre Orders – Forbidden Power and Dominion of Sigmar Scenery
We have a bumper packed day of Age of Sigmar preorders including the highly anticipated Dominion of Sigmar scenery and the Forbidden Power expansion! If you would like to support the site don’t forget to order from Element Games!
In the wake of the Necroquake, Sigmar’s Stormvaults – arcane repositories locking away great and terrifying power – have been revealed! Now, armies from across the realms scrabble to secure the contents of the Stormvaults for themselves, while in Shyish, something stirs…
Enter the next chapter of the Soul Wars! Forbidden Power is a massive expansion that has something for every kind of Warhammer Age of Sigmar gamer. Explore the thrilling war for the Stormvaults, take part with your own forces on the tabletop, and unlock new power to use in all your games.
– Delve into the story of the War for the Stormvaults and enter the mysterious region of Stygxx, the Land of Forgotten Gods, brought to life with new lore and beautiful illustrations.
– Enhance your campaigns with expanded rules to represent the War for the Stormvaults, including a Region of War for Stygxx, rules for special campaign artefacts that grow in power over time, battleplans for narrative and pitched battle that take you to the heart of the conflict, and more.
– Go to war with two new factions, each with their own allegiance abilities – Lady Olynder’s Legion of Grief, a force combining several Death factions into one terrifying whole, and the armies of Lethis, combining Stormcast Eternals, Idoneth Deepkin, Kharadron Overlords and Fyreslayers.
– Hire deadly mercenary companies, regardless of your Grand Alliance. This allows you to expand your collection and mix up your play style. Special rules are also included for two unique companies: the Greyfyrd Lodge Fyreslayers and the Tenebrous Court Flesh-eaters.
– Shroud your forces and gain mysterious insights with the Penumbral Engine, a new scenery piece available to every army, complete with its own warscroll and abilities to master.
Any wizard can unleash the power of four deathly endless spells with the included models and warscrolls:
– Lauchon the Soulseeker, a boatman who ferries your forces across the realms… for a deadly price.
– The Soulscream Bridge, a two-piece model, links two sections of the battlefield with fell power.
– Horrorghasts feast on the terror they inflict. They often take the form of Nagash, the Great Necromancer.
– Shards of Valagharr are cracked prisms that drift across the battlefield in pairs, connected by a stream of necromantic energy that saps life force.
– Warscrolls for New modular scenery including the Timeworn Ruin, Sigmarite Dias, Shattered Temple, Enduring Stormvault, and the Hallowed Stormthrone.
– The Forbidden Power book includes information on organising a campaign and tips to help you paint the scenery and endless spells in the box, as well as a campaign roster you can photocopy for your own use.
This set contains:
– 88-page Soul Wars: Forbidden Power book
– 4 endless spells
– 1 Penumbral Engine
– 1 sheet of double-sided gaming tokens
Though some of its pillars are shattered and its ancient wards breached, this Stormvault is said to still house a treasure of untold power. There are only a few who know how to unlock the secrets trapped within.
The Enduring Stormvault is a massive terrain set, packed with pillars, temple bases and statuary that’ll transform any gaming table. Occupying almost an entire Realm of Battle tile and packed with intricate runes, symbols and realistic-looking stonework, it’s perfect for transforming your board into a your very corner of the Mortal Realms. If you like, you can use yours as an active Stormvault with a free warscroll, allowing your Heroes to unlock vast power in your battles.
This Dominion of Sigmar kit is designed to be highly modular and compatible with the rest of the Dominion of Sigmar range. You can build yours out the box with the instructions and use it in-game with the free downloadable warscroll, combine two boxes to create a Hallowed Stormthrone or, alternatively, you can unleash your creativity and build sprawling temples and scattered ruins of your own creation.
This set is supplied in 82 plastic components.
Each of the Stormvaults was filled with the statues and iconography of Azyr, its halls consecrated by the greatest of the God-King’s priests. This hallowed ground still radiates that ancient power.
An eye-catching piece for any terrain collection, the Sigmarite Dais is the perfect addition to your battlefields. As well as helping you theme your battles to the worlds of the Mortal Realms with a gigantic statue of Sigmar itself, it’s great for adding some tactical depth for your battles, blocking line of sight and giving you some high ground to battle over! A free downloadable warscroll gives this terrain piece its own rules, in this case acting as an inspiring bastion for Order armies and an object of terror for Destruction, Death, and Chaos.
This Dominion of Sigmar kit is designed to be highly modular and compatible with the rest of the Dominion of Sigmar range. You can build yours out the box with the instructions and use it in-game with the free downloadable warscroll or, alternatively, you can unleash your creativity and build sprawling temples and scattered ruins of your own creation.
This kit is supplied in 46 plastic components.
This ancient temple-city has been all but obliterated in some unknown cataclysm. Its guardian spirit has broken free of its bonds and now haunts the ruins, preying upon any who stray too close.
Build up your battlefield with the Shattered Temple – a Dominion of Sigmar kit that makes adding thematic terrain to your games simple. In-game, the Shattered Temple adds new tactical challenges to your battles by blocking line of sight and giving your troops some high ground to fight over. What’s more, this model is both Deadly and Arcane, making it an excellent spot for your favourite Wizards to hide!
This Dominion of Sigmar kit is designed to be highly modular and compatible with the rest of the Dominion of Sigmar range. You can build yours out the box with the instructions and use it in-game with the free downloadable warscroll, or alternatively, you can unleash your creativity and build sprawling temples and scattered ruins of your own creation.
This kit is supplied in 22 plastic components.
The ravages of time and the footfalls of hundreds of rampaging armies have laid waste to many of the God-King’s Stormvaults, though the vengeful spirits of the guardians leashed to them still linger.
Need some extra scatter terrain for your board? This Dominion of Sigmar set turns any gaming table into a storied battlefield, with a collection of 13 ruins designed to fight over. Abandoned temples, fallen kingdoms – you’ll find this set is ideal for creating them all. On their own, they’re ideal for providing some additional cover, while combined with the rest of the Dominion of Sigmar range, they’re perfect for fleshing out your larger structures and tying them into your gaming boards. A free warscroll, meanwhile, gives this terrain piece it’s own thematic rules.
This set is supplied in 34 plastic components.