Warhammer Underworlds Online Out this Year on PC
Wow! As per this breaking news from Warhammer Community, we will have a digital version of Warhammer Underworlds on PC – And it’s releasing in Early Access on Steam later this year!
The game is developed by Steel Sky Productions (And this seems to be their first game on Steam)
We don’t know much so far, but here’s what is showing on Steam
The Ultimate Strategy Combat Video Game
- High-stakes, turn-based strategy.
- Digital adaptation of the hit tabletop game from Games Workshop.
- Pit mighty warbands against one another in an eternal battle for Glory.
- Easy to grasp and quick to play.
- Dice-and-cards mechanics offer boundless strategic depth.
- Choose a warband, build your decks, roll the dice, and carve a path to victory.
Craft Powerful Card Decks
- Deckbuilding is the strategic heart of Warhammer Underworlds: Online.
- Your 12-card objective deck will shape your tactical approach to a match.
- While your 20-card power deck is filled with the clever gambits and powerful upgrades you’ll need to win.
- Score Glory by both taking out enemy fighters and fulfilling the objectives in your deck.
- Each warband has access to a library of diverse universal cards and exclusive faction cardsthat highlight the particular strengths of your warband.
- Play, tweak, and improve to craft the ultimate strategy.
Assemble Your Warband
- Your warband is a group of fighters who are trapped together amongst the towering spires of the Mirrored City of Shadespire, and the haunted, labyrinthine corridors of the Nightvault that lays beneath.
- Warband fighters are united by a common goal and each has distinct combat style and character; there is no single path that guarantees victory.
- Make an aggressive charge to take out enemy fighters.
- Use clever defensive positioning to swarm your opponents.
- Or craft a shrewd objective deck and fulfil conditions that perfectly align with the strengths of your warband.
If you head over to Steam you can add the game to your wishlist in order to get the news as it happens in regards to Early Access and what warbands are in the game!