Today’s Pre Orders – The Greater Good, Adeptus Titanicus Shadow and Iron and Middle Earth Profile Cards!
We have an absolute mountain of pre orders going up today from Games Workshop from the Psychic Awakening expansion for 40k, to the crazy good value Adeptus Titanicus box. We also see the return of the Middle-Earth stats cards, so make sure to snap those up while you can! If you would like to help support the site then make sure to order from our affiliate Element Games and save yourself 20% too!
Adeptus Titanicus: The Horus Heresy
The galaxy is in flames. The Emperor’s glorious vision for Humanity is in ruins, his armies locked in brutal civil war. The greatest of these bitter combatants are the towering god-engines of the Adeptus Titanicus. Those Titan Legions that remain loyal to the Emperor of Mankind fight boldly to stem the tide of treachery, holding the line on countless worlds as the Warmaster’s forces advance inexorably on Terra. The Traitor Titan Orders march at the vanguard of the Warmaster’s hosts as they seek to bring the Imperium to its knees in the name of their twisted cause…
Adeptus Titanicus is a tabletop game of devastating combat between awe-inspiring god-machines, set during the civil war that tore the galaxy apart. Two players take control of a variety of Titans – colossal, bipedal war engines covered in thick armour and weapons which can level a city in a single salvo. It is a strategic challenge in which you pit your skill and cunning against your opponent in a battle to the death; a test of tactical skill demanding the management of the resources at your disposal, determining the optimal reactions to the evolving state of the battlefield.
This boxed set is your perfect starting point for the game. It includes six plastic Citadel miniatures – two mighty Reaver Titans, two nimble Warhound Titans and two noble Cerastus Knight-Lancers. You’ll also find a 96-page softback rulebook and everything else you need to start playing, including templates, cards, command terminals, tokens and dice. Build your battlegroup and join the battle for Humanity’s future.
In this boxed set you will find:
– 1x 96-page softcover Adeptus Titanicus rulebook. This contains the full rules for the game, and will teach you the basics as well as introducing you to advanced rules and tactics, and three different ways to play.
– 2x Reaver Battle Titan. These plastic models each come in 122 components, with 105mm oval bases.
– 2x Warhound Scout Titan. These plastic models each come in 62 components, including multiple weapons options. Each has an 80mm round base.
– 2x Cerastus Knight. This 58-component plastic kit includes two 50mm round bases.
– 6x Battlefield Assets, plastic models used to represent stratagems on the battlefield that can interact with your Titans in different ways
– 58x Status Markers and Movement Template Set
– 20x Adeptus Titanicus Dice (18x D6, 2x D10)
– 3x Adeptus Titanicus Weapon Templates
– 2x Reference Sheets
– 4x Titan Command Terminals
– 2x Knight Banner Command Terminals
– 24x Mission and Stratagem Cards
– 16x Titan Weapon Cards
– 1x Range Ruler
– 3x Transfer sheets – one each for Reaver Titans, Warhound Titans and Cerastus Knights
The Warbringer Nemesis Titan serves the Collegia Titanica in the role of heavy fire support. It mounts a single Warlord-scale weapon on its upper carapace and Reaver-scale weapons on its arms – sacrificing the speed, armour and manoeuvrability of a conventional Battle Titan in favour of firepower far in excess of its size. Though rare and specialised, the Warbringer Nemesis is a sight to inspire dread in all but the most battle-hardened enemy princeps.
Standing between the Reaver and Warlord in size, the Warbringer Nemesis Titan is the perfect choice for the Princeps who wants heavy firepower and flexibility. The carapace-mounted quake cannon can damage enemy Titans and slow them down, allowing your other god-machines to close for the kill, while the Warbringer’s arm-mounted weapons can pick off any Knights that get too close, or it can add to the devastation caused by its primary weapon.
This plastic kit comes in 144 components, and is supplied with a 105x70mm oval base. It includes a quake cannon, volcano cannon and laser blaster. The kit includes variant parts and can be built to allow the quake cannon to move.
In addition, this boxed set contains three weapon cards and a command terminal to allow you to use your Warbringer Nemesis Titan in your games of Adeptus Titanicus. It also includes a transfer sheet with 142 decals, including generic ones and those specific to multiple different Titan Legions.
Across the war-torn worlds of the Age of Darkness, Titans battle amongst ruined cities. Some of the most hotly contested battlefields are industrial sectors, their resources greatly desired to repair and refuel the mighty god-machines and their allies.
This set of plastic terrain allows you to recreate industrial battlezones for your games of Adeptus Titanicus. It includes a wealth of Manufactorum Imperialis terrain that will give your tabletop an industrial feel and add new features for your Titans to hide behind, cross and capture. Among the features of this terrain are Munitorum armoured containers, complete with interior detail, barrels, cranes, pipelines and much more.
This set includes 234 plastic components, which are designed to build 26 pieces of battlefield terrain for your games of Adeptus Titanicus. These pieces can be combined with other Adeptus Titanicus terrain kits to build massive, impressive battlefields.
Far from Terra, the Horus Heresy raged in the darkest places of the Imperium – and some of the brightest. The 500 Worlds of Ultramar were a beacon of hope and civilisation, and one that the Traitors hoped to tear down as they waged a Shadow Crusade across the region. In response, the Imperial Loyalists forged their own Crusade of Iron and brought the battle to their enemies.
Discover the secrets of the Shadow Crusade and the Crusade of Iron in this 97-page hardback supplement for Adeptus Titanicus, alongside a host of new rules to use in your games. Harness the psychic might of the Ordo Sinister and devastate your foes with warp-spawned powers. Add new weapons to your god-machines and use them to lay low your enemies. Try out new Stratagems in a host of narrative missions based on the Crusade of Iron. Experience the might of six new Titan Legions and six Knightly Houses, each with their own additional rules. And wage war across a sub-sector with detailed campaign rules that allow you to forge a battlegroup and maintain it across your games. Each victory will add to your roll of honour and increase your power, while each loss will leave you with decisions to make as you use your resources on repairing damaged Titans and keeping your grip on worlds as your foes try to seize them from you.
Inside this volume you will find:
– An overview of the Shadow Crusade and Crusade of Iron
– Rules for using psi-Titans of the Ordo Sinister, including four psychic powers
– Background and Legion-specific rules for six Titan Legions: Praesagius, Oberon, Lysanda, Infernus, Mordaxis and Audax
– Background and rules for six Knight Houses: Orhlacc, Vornherr, Vyronii, Mordred, Malinax and Ærthegn
– Full colour examples of paint schemes and heraldry
– Four new maniples to use in your games
– Rules for three new weapons – the Sinistramus Tenebrae, Natrix shock lance and ursus claw – plus new weapon traits
– 18 new Stratagems
– Five narrative missions based on the greatest battles of the Crusade of Iron
– Extensive rules for organising an Adeptus Titanicus campaign
– Guidelines for map campaigns and different worlds to battle across
– How to build and maintain a Titan battlegroup or Knight Household across multiple games
– Rules for hostile battlefields based on conditions across the 500 Worlds of Ultramar, including worlds where the warp has taken hold
Psychic Awakening The Greater Good
Book 5 of the Psychic Awakening Series
The epic Psychic Awakening series continues with The Greater Good. This campaign book features a host of new rules for the T’au Empire and Genestealer Cults. The campaign book also tells a sweeping narrative recounting the many unexpected challenges that the exploration fleets of the Fifth Sphere Expansion encountered as they journeyed beyond the Startide Nexus.
Inside this 80-page book, you’ll find:
– Exciting background information on how the T’au sought to bring numerous disenfranchised Imperial worlds into the Greater Good, while having to deal with stoic Astra Militarum defenders and Genestealer Cult insurrections along the way
– Missions that allow you to recreate some of the most pivotal battles during the conflict, and war zones that let you bring your battles to some of the most distinctive sites that were fought over
– Expanded army rules for the T’au Empire, Astra Militarum and Genestealer Cults, including Warlord Traits, Stratagems, Relics, and psychic powers
– Rules for creating your own Sept Tenets, Regimental Doctrines and Cult Creeds!
O’Shaserra, Commander Shadowsun, is a superlative warrior and a masterful tactician. She leaps around the battlefield in her XV22 battlesuit, using its advanced targeting systems and sophisticated cloaking technology to identify her prey and stalk them unseen. With her wide array of deadly weapons she is the bane of almost any foe – her fusion blasters make a mockery of heavy armour, her missile pod cracks open light vehicles and her flechette launcher shreds any who get too close with a hail of razor-sharp shot.
As the undisputed master of Kauyon – the military strategy of the Fire Caste known as the Patient Hunter – O’Shaserra is a consummate general and will make the perfect Warlord for your T’au Empire army.
Shadowsun’s cutting-edge battlesuit is equipped with a flechette launcher, two high-energy fusion blasters (either of which can be replaced with a dispersed fusion blaster), a light missile pod and a pulse pistol. She is also accompanied by one MV37 Advanced Guardian Drone and one MV62 Command-link Drone.
This kit is supplied in 52 plastic components and contains 1x Citadel 50mm Round Base, 2x Citadel 32mm Round Bases and 2x Long Flying Stems.
To the oppressed masses of a Genestealer Cult, the Kelermorph is a figure of folk legend, a revolutionary hero battling the uncaring cruelty of authoritarian rule. To the enemy he is a figure of dread, a hated anarch who seeks to tear down the foundations of civilisation. In reality the Kelermorph is something else entirely – a bioform created for the specific purpose of exploiting mortal psychology, a cold-blooded killer in the guise of a legendary gunfighter whose actions inspire generations of sedition and revolution.
The Kelermorph is equipped with three liberator autostubs – one for each of its three arms – and a cultist knife.
This kit is supplied in 9 plastic components and contains a Citadel 32mm Round Base.
Start Collecting! Genestealer Cults
The Genestealer Cults are insidious, secretive organisations that take root in the underground of Imperial worlds. At the culmination of a plan often many generations in the making, the cultists and those under their sway will rise up as one to overthrow the surface dwellers and welcome the coming of their Tyranid ‘saviours’.
Lead your own Genestealer Cultist uprising with this Start Collecting! set.
The set includes the following multipart plastic kits:
– 1x Acolyte Iconward (supplied with a Citadel 32mm Round Base)
– 5x Acolyte Hybrids (each supplied with a Citadel 32mm Round Base)
– 10x Neophyte Hybrids (each supplied with a Citadel 25mm Round Base)
– 1x Achilles Ridgerunner (supplied with a Citadel 120x92mm Oval Base)
The rules for these models can be found in Codex: Genestealer Cults.
Middle-Earth Profile Cards
The first wave of profile cards have had a second print – these went very quickly last time, so make sure to pick up a set if you want them!
Leave a Reply